Housing Helpers Jobs
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Housing Helpers. At Housing Helpers our people are our greatest asset. Helping people connect with places is our passion, and we strive to be the best we can at it while never losing sight of what made us successful, personal service. Housing Helpers is an equal opportunity employer with offices throughout Colorado and Nevada.
Current Housing Helpers employment opportunities
Rental Locating Specialist- Boulder CO
Colorado's most popular rental locating service is currently looking for a Rental Locating Specialist in our Boulder office.
A unique opportunity to start your career in real estate with the industry leader in rental locating.
Housing Helpers Rental Locating Specialists gain an incredible amount of hands-on experience in a fun and outgoing environment. Last year, our rental specialists matched over 3,000 people to rental homes in Colorado. This job requires an outgoing personality and is aimed for those who love meeting new people.
Housing Helpers provides you with leads, training, marketing materials, business cards, and professional office space with no desk fees. Most commission based companies will have you prospecting for leads and cold calling - not Housing Helpers. We have a steady stream of renters that need your help finding the best available rental to fit their needs.
- An outgoing and hardworking personality. As a Housing Helpers rental specialist you will be working with the public and should be comfortable connecting with all types of people.
- Prior sales, apartment leasing, or customer service experience is beneficial.
- Must have a presentable, clean, and insured vehicle. At Housing Helpers, you will be driving your customers to different neighborhoods to view properties.
- The ability to work on Saturdays. Housing Helpers is open six days a week to serve our customers.
- The ability to work on 100% commisson sales structure based on your sales after an initial training period.
- An understanding of the Boulder County, Broomfield, Westminster, and north Denver geography and neighborhoods is required.
- Professional attire and appearance.
- Clean backround check and drivers license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and smartphone/tablet proficiency.
Compensation and Benefits
- 100% commission sales with high income potential.
- Base training pay for 60 days.
- Desk space, business cards, training, and marketing materials provided.
- Medical and Dental health benefits
- IRA with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Gym membership
If you would like to apply for the Rental Locating position with Housing Helpers, please email
your resume to HIRING MANAGER
. Be sure to attach your cover letter, resume and a short description of why you would succeed as a Housing Helpers Rental Locating Specialist.
for Boulder, Broomfield, and Northern Colorado metro areas including Arvada, Boulder County, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Erie, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, and Fort Collins
for Denver Metro and South Denver areas including Aurora, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Golden, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and Parker
for Colorado Springs
for Las Vegas Nevada
Housing Helpers of Colorado is an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
Housing Helpers of Colorado is a Top 100 Woman Owned Colorado Company