Off Campus Housing
Off Campus Housing Boulder
Boulder Off Campus Housing
Off Campus Student Housing CU Boulder
Housing Helpers Boulder is the best resource for Off Campus Housing in Boulder Colorado.
Housing Helpers Boulder provides a FREE off campus housing locator service to help students find their perfect place to live off campus in Boulder Colorado. Housing Helpers off campus housing services are available for all CU students, their parents and families, visiting faculty, and any student renters seeking to find off campus housing in Boulder.
Housing Helpers is a name you can trust. We are located in Boulder, just one block from the University of Colorado, and we have been providing CU students with off campus housing services for over 25 years.
Our staff of friendly off campus housing specialists are available six days per week to meet in person with CU Boulder students and their parents. Stop by our Boulder office Monday through Saturday or call us at 303.545.6000.
Housing Helpers Off Campus Housing service includes:
- Convenient location just one block from University of Colorado Boulder campus, CU Boulder.
- Available to meet in person with students and parents six days per week.
- Customized search from the largest database of off campus housing rentals in Boulder.
- We have apartments, condos, houses, apartments, lofts, townhomes, and rooms for rent.
- All locations including The Hill, University Area, Downtown, 29th Street, South Boulder, North Boulder, Central Boulder, and more.
- All properties are prescreened to allow students and student renters.
- Help students narrow down the rental options that meet their specific needs.
- We set up property showings and rental property tours for students.
- We accompany students and parents to rental showings
- Inform students and parents about the leasing process and application process.
- Coordinate applications, parental guarantees, and deposits.
- Help students communicate with rental property owners and management companies
- Facilitate the lease signing process with students and property owners.
- Provide information for students to get utilities and services set up.
- A great resource for Boulder students to use any time they need to move off campus!
Housing Helpers off campus housing service is more than just a list of rental properties. We provide personalized service by highly trained off campus rental housing professionals to ensure that the renting process goes smoothly with minimal problems. Unlike other off campus housing services that may be staffed with part time students our team consists of full time dedicated professionals that are highly trained and knowledgable about Boulder neighborhoods, Boulder property management companies, the leasing process, the application process, and the screening process. And unlike other off campus housing services for CU students, in most cases our team of rental professionals has already seen the properties that you may be considering for rental, we can give you valuable insights about the properties, we will set up the showings for you and accompany you to the properties if needed.
When you are ready to move off campus or find off campus housing in Boulder call Housing Helpers first, the most popular off campus student housing service in Boulder!
Simply fill out the contact form on this page to set a time to meet with our student rental specialists in Boulder. Call our local Boulder office at 303.545.6000. Or start your search on our website for the largest selection of student rentals in Boulder.
Search our Boulder rental properties here:
Our student rental team has years of experience assisting students with their off campus housing needs. From locating the perfect house, condo, or apartment for rent, to guiding students through the complex leasing process with property owners and property management companies. We are with you every step of the way to make sure you find the rental property that meets your needs and that you get settled into your new rental.
for Boulder, Broomfield, and Northern Colorado metro areas including Arvada, Boulder County, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Erie, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, and Fort Collins
for Denver Metro and South Denver areas including Aurora, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Golden, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and Parker
for Colorado Springs
for Las Vegas Nevada
"Housing Helpers in Boulder is the most popular resource for CU Boulder students to find off campus housing in Boulder."
"Housing Helpers assists thousands of renters each year, their parents, and their families with locating off campus housing."