Student Rentals Boulder
Student Rentals in Boulder Colorado
Housing Helpers in Boulder is the best resource for student rentals in Boulder CO. We help University of Colorado students to find Boulder student rentals, off campus rentals, and student housing near CU Boulder.
Housing Helpers in Boulder provides a FREE Boulder student rental locator service that designed to help students find their perfect apartment, condo, or house to rent in Boulder Colorado. There is no cost for students to use our Boulder student rental locator service to find off campus rental housing in Boulder. Housing Helpers is a name you can trust. We have been in Boulder for over 25 years assisting CU students, parents, and their families with renting in Boulder.
Our friendly rental locating specialists are located in our Boulder office
just one block from the University of Colorado campus at 2865 Baseline Rd at the northeast corner of Baseline and 28th Street in Boulder. We are available six days per week to meet in person with CU Boulder students and their parents. Stop by our office Monday through Saturday or call us at 303.545.6000
Housing Helpers FREE Boulder student rental finder service includes:
- Convenient location just one block from CU Boulder campus.
- Available to meet in person with students and parents six days per week.
- Customized search from the largest database of Boulder student rentals.
- We have apartments, condos, houses, apartments, lofts, townhomes, and rooms for rent.
- All locations including The Hill, University Area, Downtown, 29th Street, South Boulder, North Boulder and more.
- All properties are prescreened to allow students and student renters.
- Help students narrow down the rental options that meet their specific needs.
- Set up showings and property tours for students.
- Accompany students and parents to rental showings
- Inform students and parents about the leasing process and application process.
- Coordinate applications, parental guarantees, and deposits.
- Help students communicate with rental property owners and management companies
- Facilitate the lease signing process with students and property owners.
- Provide information for students to get utilities and services set up.
- A great resource for Boulder students to use any time they need to move!
Our service is more than just a list of student rental properties. We provide personalized service by trained student housing professionals to ensure that the renting process goes smoothly with the least amount of pitfalls. With so many on line Boulder student housing websites we know that you will appreciate our service to provide the valuable insights and guidance that only Housing Helpers can provide.
When you are ready to find a new student rental in Boulder call Housing Helpers first, the most popular student rental housing service in Boulder!
Simply fill out the contact form on this page to set a time to meet with our student rental specialists in Boulder. Call our local Boulder office at 303.545.6000. Or start your search on our website for the largest selection of student rentals in Boulder.
Search our Boulder rental properties here:
Our student rental team has years of experience assisting students with their off campus housing needs. From locating the perfect house, condo, or apartment for rent, to guiding students through the complex leasing process with property owners and property management companies. We are with you every step of the way to make sure you find the rental property that meets your needs and that you get settled into your new rental.
for Boulder, Broomfield, and Northern Colorado metro areas including Arvada, Boulder County, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Erie, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, and Fort Collins
for Denver Metro and South Denver areas including Aurora, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Golden, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, and Parker
for Colorado Springs
for Las Vegas Nevada
"Housing Helpers in Boulder is the most popular resource for CU Boulder students to find Boulder student rentals."
"Housing Helpers assists thousands of renters each year, their parents, and their families with locating student rentals."